The Hero Award recognizes someone who goes the extra mile to make a difference in community social services; for example, this individual may have spearheaded an important initiative or launched an influential program or campaign. This individual is not necessarily in a formal leadership role, but he/she makes a difference by exuding passion, dedication and enthusiasm. This is someone all staff can look to for inspiration.
Do you know someone who fits the following criteria?
- Demonstrates high standards of professionalism.
- Demonstrates creativity and initiative in improving service quality.
- Displays a solid work ethic, dedication and innovation.
- Exhibits a desire for continuous expansion of knowledge and skills to improve service.
- Serves as a role model in the provision of excellent services.
- Promotes a respectful, collegial and supportive work environment.