The Leader Award recognizes an individual with more than five years' experience in the sector. This individual is in a leadership role and mentors a team in order to achieve a common goal. As a top model for others to follow, this individual brings fresh ideas and/or superior problem-solving skills to the community social services sector, creating positive and lasting change.
Do you know someone who fits the following criteria?
- Provides vision, inspiration, and motivation to their team.
- Is actively involved in mentorship and the development of others.
- Acts with integrity, care, and humility.
- Inspires others to work collaboratively and creatively.
- Demonstrates initiative.
- Promotes a respectful, collegial, and supportive work environment.